1. Introduction Use of this website and the services provided via it (fevershamfields.co.uk”) is conditional upon you accepting the following terms and conditions. Your acceptance of this User Agreement shall be indicated by your use of canvaslifestyle.co.uk. or your completion of a registration or contact form.
Feversham Fields is a trading name of ENGIE Regeneration Limited – Registered number 01738371 Registered office Q3 Office Quorum Business Park, Benton Lane, Newcastle upon Tyne. NE12 8EX, which is the operator of canvaslifestlye.co.uk. (“we”/”our”/”us”).
If a company name is inserted in your registration or contact request, then the User Agreement shall be between us and that company and accordingly unless the context otherwise requires, references to “you” and “your” in this User Agreement shall also be to that company.
If there are any updates to this User Agreement or to the Terms and Conditions of Purchase, we will bring this to your attention on the home page of canvaslifestyle.co.uk.
2. No Reliance on fevershamfields.co.uk We will endeavor to ensure that fevershamfields.co.uk is available at all times without any interruptions. However, we reserve the right to make canvaslifestyle.co.uk unavailable at any time, to restrict access to parts or all of fevershamfields.co.uk and to make changes to the content of canvaslifestyle.co.uk without notice.
fevershamfields.co.uk is a general information service. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You use fevershamfields.co.uk at your own risk and must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any actions on the basis of the content of canvaslifestyle.co.uk.
We will endeavor not to include any content in it which is incorrect or misleading, but we cannot guarantee that the information accessible on or via canvaslifestyle.co.uk is accurate, not-misleading, complete or up to date and accordingly accept no liability for the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this website or for any claims or losses of any nature arising directly or indirectly from use of, or reliance on, such information.
3. Use of fevershamfields.co.uk is designed for your personal, non-commercial use and you must not use it in any other way without our consent. Except as permitted under applicable law, you must not use, copy, translate, publish, license or sell fevershamfields.co.uk or any materials or information in fevershamfields.co.uk or the structure, overall style and program code of canvaslifestyle.co.uk without our consent. If you wish to make a request for consent, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Your Contributions You agree to only use fevershamfields.co.uk for lawful purposes and that any information that you provide in connection with, or which forms part of, fevershamfields.co.uk will be, as far as you are aware, true and accurate and will not infringe any copyright or trade mark, or any right of privacy, publicity or personality or any other right, whether registered or unregistered, of any other nature or any person, or be obscene or libelous or blasphemous or defamatory and you agree to indemnify us against all claims, proceedings, damages, liabilities and costs, including legal costs arising out of your breach of this term.
We cannot make any assurances about the information or contribution made by any other user and you should exercise caution before acting or otherwise relying upon any information you obtain via the canvaslifestyle.co.uk.
5. Links fevershamfields.co.uk includes links to other internet sites. Without limiting what we say elsewhere, we make no representations or warranties about those sites or their content, or that the links work. If you wish to link to canvaslifestyle.co.uk you may only do so at http://www.canvaslifestyle.co.uk. Details of our linking arrangements may be obtained from email@example.com.
7. Intellectual property fevershamfields.co.uk, its style and structure, and the materials and information on fevershamfields.co.uk are protected by copyright and other intellectual property rights, and may not be used by you except as expressly provided in this User Agreement.
8. Our Liability
Whether you are a consumer or a business user:
We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors and for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
If you are a business user:
We exclude all implied conditions, warranties, representations or other terms that may apply to our site or any content on it.
We will not be liable to you for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
use of, or inability to use, our site; or
use of or reliance on any content displayed on our site.
In particular, we will not be liable for:
loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue;
loss of anticipated savings;
loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or
any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
If you are a consumer user:
Please note that we only provide our site for domestic and private use. You agree not to use our site for any commercial or business purposes, and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
9. General We may terminate this User Agreement and your access to and use of canvaslifestyle.co.uk at any time. You may not transfer any of your rights or delegate any of your obligations under this User Agreement without our prior written consent. If we fail to enforce any provision of this User Agreement, that failure will not preclude us from enforcing either that provision (or any similar provision) on a later occasion. Nothing in this User Agreement shall confer on any third party any benefit or the right to enforce any term of the User Agreement.
This User Agreement is governed by English law and any dispute connected with this agreement is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Nothing in this User Agreement affects your statutory rights as a consumer.
10. Complaints If you believe that your intellectual property or other rights are being infringed by the fevershamfields.co.uk, or if you are dissatisfied with canvaslifestyle.co.uk or any aspect of our service, in the first instance please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or on +44 7773642390.